Serbian people need a visa to enter the territory of the United Arab Emirates, in case you do not have diplomatic or official passport. For citizens of Slovenia or Croatia, visa is not required
The visa can be procured in the consular department of the United Arab Emirates in Belgrade at 60 Užička, entrance from Teodora Drajzera street. Click on link for Google Map. Please note that parking is not allowed in front of the building. It is necessary to make an appointment for a visa, calling the number: +381 11 40 20 500. It is recommended that you schedule visa appointment 3 to 4 weeks earlier because of the crowd. I have received a visa within 3 working days. A visa is valid for one month , with single entry/exit from the country.
- Prepare 8000 dinars, which you provide when applying for a visa. It is not necessary to pay this amount in advance,
- Photocopied first page of passport in color,
- One passport size photography on a white background,
- Completed application form which can be found at the following link (in the part of Sponser Name and Address, enter the name and address of accommodation. Usually people do not know what this refers to. When I say people, I mean me :))
- Confirmation from the bank on the possession of foreign currency account (the account should have certain amount of money, depending on the number of days you intend to spend in the UAE. Approximately 50 EUR per day. Although it was emphasized that the amount is not a condition for obtaining a visa, I advise you to have money on your account). Some banks charge extracting certificates (eg. Intesa Bank), while others received certificates for free (eg. UniCredit Bank).
- For minors (male child under 18 years of age, female child under the age of 21 years) consent of the parents in English is necessary. Parents must be present at the handover request for a visa.
If you have any further questions, I’m here to answer.
All photos by: Danica
Camera used: HTC 10
Categories: Tips and Tricks